Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dollar Store Haul!!

Took a little trip to the Dollar Store today, of course to buy things that were not in the beauty section. But I just happened to walk buy so I had to look. I fond some really great products I am so excited about!

The first are these great nail polish pens. Usually these would cost around $5 at CVS, These are sally hanson brand, and they actually work really well. The tip of these is not really like a pen, it is more like a brush tip, but the polish dries really fast and you only need one coat to cover your nails.

I also found some great elf studio products, usually these products cost $3 on the website or in other stores. But I found some cream eye shadows and a lip gloss and they were only $1! This was really my best find, the quality of these is perfect! They go on so smoothly, and last a very long time.  And the lip gloss is really shinny and has a great minty smell to it yum!

Gotta love the dollar store!
 muah!












Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment